Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Book Review

I know I'm a little late to the party but their was a super long wait list... I just finished reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett and it was so, so good. Like SO, SO good! I was crying and then I was laughing and then I was laughing while I cried. It just resonated so hard with me from growing up in the south. I know the times have changed, but then again they haven't changed that much. And the happenings in this book took place just 50 YEARS AGO! I find that insane. But as good as I thought this book was, I liked the movie even better and that almost never happens! Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer just killed that movie and they are racking up the awards to prove it. But you should def check out the book AND the movie!

barnesandnoble.com

entertainmentrundown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment