Monday, February 20, 2012

Screw the Weight, I'm Gonna Be a Fashionista Anways



So I am working on losing weight. I lost about 50 pounds last year and went from a size 24 to an 18 but I've plateued hardcore and I've been stuck at this weight for 2 months now. A big motivation factor for me was trying to lose weight so I could dress better. The moment you walk into the plus sized department of a store all you find are clothes for a high school gym teacher and I'm sorry but I am too young and cute to dress that way. But last month I discovered Forever 21 has a plus size line!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most exciting discovery ever! I am rockin skinny jeans today that I bought from forever21.com and I don't know if the sizes run big or if maybe I'm losing weight in the right areas but these 18s are a little big :) Here are some future purchases I will be making from their plus size department


Abstract Houndstooth Dress


Neon Safari Top


Textured Geo Top


And my Ah-mazing skinny jeans!
all pics from forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment