From sparkpeople.com, 10 Excuse-Busting Exercise Truths:
1. The first step is always the hardest. Stop thinking about it and just do it!
2. Doing nothing is easy. That's why so many people do it.
3. If you wait for the perfect conditions, you'll never get anything done!
4. You are one workout away from a good mood :)
5. You don't get what you want. YOU GET WHAT YOU WORK FOR!
6. Today's progress is determined by yesterday's choices.
7. "I don't have time" is the grown-up version of "the dog ate my homework."
8. Think you won't make a difference with one workout? You'll make much less of a difference by doing nothing.
9. A YEAR FROM NOW, YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD STARTED TODAY!
10. "Wow, I really regret that workout" SAID NO ONE EVER!