Saturday, January 19, 2013

So I have decided to go back to school as a 25 year old undergrad. Needless to say I feel like an old lady in my classes, listening to 20 year olds talking about how wasted they got last night. Not exactly the way I choose to spend my time these days... But I am working really hard and just trying to earn my degree in accounting.  I received a 3.8 GPA last semester which brings my overall GPA all the way up to a 2.4 I believe. I didn't do so well in school the first time around.
These were my exam grades in Cost Accounting last semester. I so very much wish I had waited a few years after graduating high school to go to college. I could have been making these types of grades my entire college career instead of these last few semesters. But oh well, can't change the past. Only learn from it.

I am trying to have a bit more fun this semester. I am a home body and if you let me I will stay home almost all hours of the day reading or watching television, playing on the internet and reading blogs. But here are a couple photos from this year of me actually going on nights out.


a bit blurry




Anyways that is my update for now. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment